What the crap is worng with these people!?
OK, so I have to print a hell of a lot of slides out for my Bueracracy class. Unfortunatly, I cannot do that, because they have made it impossible to print anything in the computer labs. Not only can I not understand what the program is asking because it is in german. But even the germans that I have asked for help cannot help me. They are just as baffled at the complete fucking stupidity as I am. Seriously though, what is wrong with these people. This is a university, it really should not be this hard. You can't buy anything here or put money on anything unless you have the special card that requires you to open an Austrian Bank account. You can't check your classes or enroll in them, because not even the administrators have any idea how to do that.
I am so freaking sick of the idiotic crap. At first I tried to say that the logic here functions differently and that everyone else knew what was going on, at least the people who could read and speak german. But after a few weeks here, I have come to realize that no one in this stupid city has any idea of what the crap is going on or what they are doing. People don't know how to get anywhere, or how to work the phones, or how to do anything! There is no logic, it is stupid logic. It is like, hey if we use this obscure company that requires everyoene to buy this one specific thing then when everyone has that one specific thing it will be really efficient. What noone aparently realizes is that no one wants to get the specific thing, so everyone is screwed and nothing functions.
And now, the guy in front of me in the computer lab is looking at porn!
Bahhhg!
I am so freaking sick of the idiotic crap. At first I tried to say that the logic here functions differently and that everyone else knew what was going on, at least the people who could read and speak german. But after a few weeks here, I have come to realize that no one in this stupid city has any idea of what the crap is going on or what they are doing. People don't know how to get anywhere, or how to work the phones, or how to do anything! There is no logic, it is stupid logic. It is like, hey if we use this obscure company that requires everyoene to buy this one specific thing then when everyone has that one specific thing it will be really efficient. What noone aparently realizes is that no one wants to get the specific thing, so everyone is screwed and nothing functions.
And now, the guy in front of me in the computer lab is looking at porn!
Bahhhg!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home